Digiweb is Ireland’s leading independent telecommunications company. Founded in 1997 and with head office in Dundalk, Digiweb provides nationwide broadband access and telephony services to residential and small business customers. .
Digiweb is 100% Irish owned and run, and is headquartered in Dundalk, County Louth with its technical, installation and sales offices in Dublin. In May 2013, it acquired the British telecommunications company Viatel. At present it employs approx. 140 people around the country.
By virtue of its national wireless network and satellite services, Digiweb owns and operates Ireland’s largest alternative last-mile access network.
They offer a variety of broadband services in Ireland which include Metro Wireless Broadband. This is a Broadband & Phone Package with very attractive options. Since 2007 they have been offering Mobile Broadband and Satellite broadband.
It is a full-service national communications and managed services provider. We provide nationwide
broadband access, enterprise data networks, data centre
and web hosting services, managed services and telephony
to residential, business and public sector customers.
Why choose Digiweb?
- Broadband Anywhere in Ireland
- Excellent Value
- Great Customer Service
- It’s easy to switch
- 150 employees
- Founded in 1997
- Head office in Dublin, with additional offices in Cork, Dundalk, Waterford and Belfast
- 55,000 business, residential and government customers for broadband, data and telephony services
- 48,000 web hosting, domain and data centre customers
- Annual revenues of €50 million
- Digiweb and Smart are enjoying continued growth and positive operating profits / EBITDA
- National independent infrastructure includes fibre, high-speed DSL, next-generation IP and the largest wireless broadband network in Ireland
- Largest Satellite provider in Ireland and UK
- World-class data centre in Dublin, hosting leading global companies such as Ask.com
- Major industry awards include Ireland’s Telecommunications and ICT company of the year